Give Me Novacaine!!

Monday, February 06, 2006

Do you like to despise other?

Today’s topic: Do you like to despise other?

Couple days ago, I had a discussion with my friend about disdaining. I found that my friend’s opinion and mine are way out different. He said that if you don’t want to be despised, you have to do it first!
You or Other, just choose!!
Do you think this is the path of human?

I don’t like this idea cos if so, in the end, there will be no respect at all. The important thing that people should realized is everyone can do everything they want. Some might be good in something, some might not, but it doesn’t mean that they are dump just because they can’t do something that other can.

Today’s Song


Artist: Clap your hands say yeah
Song: Sunshine and clouds and everything proud.
All I have to say: This song got me from title! Then when I listen….it remind me of baby song or the bells ring in the temple.Very cute and perfect for using as ringtone!! (hope the band won’t angry me about this)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home