Give Me Novacaine!!

Monday, March 06, 2006

Robot Series episode I

Today’s Topic: A Robot who want a nice place to eat!

Actually I try to update my blog everyday but I couldn’t finish it. Or it just because I don’t have anything interesting enough to say?
Seem like everyday I do the same thing, wake up in the morning, go to work, eat lunch at the cafeteria, then go home…then how can I expect to have something to write when all I’ve done is waiting for something exciting to happen. So from now on I will do different thing as much as I can. Just a little thing that make me feel like I’m not robot in the factory.

Today, I start with finding some nice place for lunch. I found that in 300 m around my office doesn’t have any cool place to eat lunch!! And the weather is so damn HOT! So boring!! Not such a good sign for this project.But I’ll keep trying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home